Tuesday, April 12, 2005

My first Comment

Wow! I have my first comment! Yea! Thanks, Karla for dropping by! I hope to have more visitors!
I have some more photos to take and to post.
I just got 2 really awesome magazines and can not wait to start making projects in them! Quick and Easy Knitting and Crocheting. This has to Die for projects in it, I made a list, and I have 10 in there I want to try!
Tonight, I got in the mail The Simply Creative Crochet book. I had to get it as I have seen that beautiful crochet beaded scarf everyone has been making. I really want to try that one out! Need to look for the "right" yarn and beads. I am thinking multi colors?? hmmm....
Here is a photo of my really adorable, nephew. He is 5 weeks old. He is modeling the hat I made for him. See below the Christening outfit that I made for him.

2 Comments:

At 8:06 AM, Blogger Birth Express said...

AHHHHHHHH, now isn't he just a cutie pie!!!!!!

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Karla said...

So sweet, that nephew of yours! Like "MC" commented, my baby also has 6 teeth and seems to like to eat more than drink mommy's milk. Enjoy that nephew! He'll grow up real fast! And tell "Mom" not to sweat it - it'll be challenging but all things pass and there'll be new phases to go through as he comes out of others, good and bad, but it ALL PASSES. So enjoy the good times and just endure the more difficult times, taking them one moment at a time. All children are different and nothing stays the same. Believe me! I've had 3 children so far!

Keep blogging, Jessie! (BTW, did I tell you my 2nd daughter is named Jessie? Short for Jessica!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home