Thursday, April 28, 2005

home today

Well, I was home today. I thought I was having tooth problems, but thank goodness it was only a Sinus Infection! I was hoping it was not the tooth that was root canaled a couple months ago. Hurts pretty bad though and am miserable.
My sister's family was all sick this last weekend and nephew and neice photoed below had RSV. The baby was in the hospital. So, prayers for the family would be greatly appreciated. I think they are on the road to recovery now.
Did some crocheting today. Worked on a dish cloth at the dr office, almost finished mom's gift -- just need a tie for it, put a ribbon in Braden's blankie, and started something for one of my swap partners. I have my scarfs ready to send out. Hopefully that will be tomorrow. We will see how I am feeling...
Off to sleep now! Pleasant dreams..........

1 Comments:

At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon and your sister's family feels better soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home