Saturday, May 28, 2005

Rainbow Starghan

Here is my rainbow starghan. I absolutely love it! I got the idea from Becky at Hazelnutt Latte. See her button on the side link.
I started with Beth's Little Star pattern Star Afghan Pattern , but then I used the different start for the first 2 rows.

I did 5 rows of the beginning color, 1 row white, 3 rows color, 1 row white and so on until I used all the colors I wanted to use! I used 7 colors. It's all done in double crochet and works up really fast. Mine measures 45 1/2" from point to point and I do crochet loose.





3 Comments:

At 1:39 AM, Blogger Karla said...

Beautiful!

 
At 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that...you did an awesome job!! Don't you love the brites?? They just got them in at my walmart...before I had to get some online...but now I get to see them in person!! I love that blankie! I hope you are keeping for your little miracle!

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

i absolutely LOVE this!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home