Saturday, May 28, 2005

Good News!

Well, we have good news to share! We found out May 16th that we are expecting! Little Bean is due some time in January. We go Tuesday to find out more details. I had two sets of blood tests last week and an ultrasound this week and all looks good. We are about 5 weeks.
The really good news is I feel great. I have not been sick, the only real symptoms I have are I am tired a lot. Some nausea/heartburn, but no real morning sickness.
Thank God for his blessings each day because he truely does know the desires of the heart and once we give our hopes and dreams to the Lord, only He can make them come true.

3 Comments:

At 1:38 AM, Blogger Karla said...

Aw, Congratulations, Jessie! I am so excited for you! Yes, the Lord DOES know the desires of our hearts. I'm so glad he is filling yours!

Congratulations! Baby's are so precious!

 
At 2:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONgrats~!

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

YIPPEE!!!!!!! how wonderful!
congratulations to you!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home