Saturday, September 17, 2005

County Fair

I entered three afghans in to the county fair this year. Thought it might be kind of fun. My starghan that you can see in below posts received a 2nd place red ribbon. The multi-colored one received a 1st place blue ribbon and the green and cream striped won a 1st place blue ribbon and actually won the special award of Best Afghan! I was so excited! My friend from work called me to tell me earlier in the week so I could not wait to get to the fair and take some pictures!
This was my first time entering and really did not know what to expect. The pictures are not that great, but the lighting in there was not the best.

4 Comments:

At 5:30 PM, Blogger Birth Express said...

Congrats on your winners! I am always a big fan of the Star Afghan!!

 
At 1:39 AM, Blogger Karla said...

Hey, Jessie, how are you doing? I miss hearing from you via your blog. Write again and tell us how your pregnancy is doing. Are you feeling good? We're all excited for you!

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

you definitely earned those ribbons! beautiful :)

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Lizzy said...

these are gorgeous, i love the starghan! wow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home