Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Look What My WONDERFUL SP Sent Me!

Look what my wonderful Secret Pal, who was Kayveryn or Jacque sent me! I just love it all, Jacque! I LOVE all my turtle things you have sent me! If you have patterns for them, I would love to have them! The hat is so cute! I can't wait to try it on baby. I also love the tape measure! You did a great job if you created that pattern yourself. You are so talented! I also love the book thong turtle. I have already put him to good use! :)
I know you have been out looking at my wish list as the journal and the wool yarn are things I have been wishing for and can't wait to use them. I have just the pattern for the yarn too.... Felting, here I come!
You really have made my day and I have so enjoyed being spoiled! Thank you for being so great to me!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home