Saturday, June 11, 2005

bummed today

Well, I found out today that there is no way that my new bedroom furniture will be here in time for my parents to get here. They will be here on July 13th and the furniture may be here by the 10th. Well, it's all unstained so that means it won't be ready. But I think I will be able to make arrangements to have it stained and delivered since I now can not do it on my own with baby on the way. So I am bummed out because I was hoping it would be done. I just hope it will be able to be done before the baby gets here. If not, I will paint it then.
I don't know what I will do about the baby room...
Anyhow, baby is due January 20th. So I am now 2 months along. I go back in about a week and a half for another U/S to see how things are going.
I wish I had more energy! So much to do, so little time! I feel bad that I have been neglecting my swap partners on crochetville! Sorry guys! I will do better!
Maybe now that I have had my daily nap I can go and clean the bathroom or maybe the kitchen?? :)

2 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

get those naps in now while you can
*snicker snicker*

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Birth Express said...

Hang in there girl! What color is the couch getting dyed? I have never heard of this. I guess it would make sense though. How is the pg going? You are like me, and SLACKING on keeping us up to date on things. SLACKER ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home