Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Here is a preemie set that I made for my friend Josh and his wife, Brooke. They are expecting a baby anytime. She will be delivered by C-section and will have surgery soon after at Children's Hospital. Baby girl has her intestinal track out side of her body and will be in the hospital for some time after the surgery. I wanted her to have somthing to keep her warm in the hospital. It's a little jacket and hat that may not fit her if she's super tiny and a small granny square blanket that I thought they could put over her in the isolette if they will let them. Anyhow, I pray for the best for them.

2 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

very cute baby set! how's yours coming along? give us an update

 
At 2:14 AM, Blogger Alaska Bean said...

I love the sweater and hat! Do you have the pattern for them?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home