Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Thankfully!

Well, the last three nights Paige has slept the whole night through! Woo Hoo! We switched her to Goat's Milk to supplement with instead of formula and she's doing great. Believe me, we've tried everything. I was so ready! I'm exhausted tonight, hopefully I can crochet a little since I need to unwind. Don't know if she's going to let me! I am cooking dinner now and then it will be her bed time. She did not take a nap at all today to speak of, she kept getting woke up and it's so frustrating! Anyhow, enough of my whining!

2 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Blogger Birth Express said...

I remember with Brennan, I wasn't able to get totally back into crocheting till he was 6 months old. I am struggling now, with learning to knit LOL

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger KarenRebecca said...

OMG! I know you! You are married to Brad! I am Andy Conners Fiancee. :) It's such a small world!

Paige is beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home